- Connecticut College, B.A.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D.
- Mediation training with Robert Benjamin and with Carl Schneider
- Member Connecticut Council for Non-Adversarial Divorce
- Practicing Certified Life Coach since 2007
- Certified Passion Test Facilitator, Certified Color Code Trainer
- In private practice since 2001, handling custody, divorce, probate and land use matters.
- Representing individual parties in state and federal court and in land use commissions as well as mediating disputes.
I have been mediating disputes since 1996, originally with the Connecticut’s Statewide Custody Court as a Court Officer in the Regional Family Trial Docket.